The purpose of this Placement Advisory Bureau is to deliver employment related service to the ITI students. One room with proper infrastructure has been alloted for this Bureau in our ITI. Newspapers, magazines and books have been made available in this bureau which can be helpful to the ITI trainees to get employment information .Computer and internet facility has also been provided to this Bureau. So that the students can access employment information by precooking the computers.
Career counseling and information, Resume preparation, Applicant groups on basis of skill match as per industry expectations, Forwarding of summary statements to potential employers and recruiting agencies Campus interviews, mock tests and interviews
Govt. I.T.I. Mangalore Placement Cell in the Institution is under the direct control of the Principal and under the supervision of Training and Placement Officer-. Institution is in the constant contact with the industries for better placement of trainees.
Passed out Trainees can send their resume/bio-data to the Principal, Govt. I.T.I. Mangalore post or through E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The address of Passed out trainees of all the trades of this Institution batchwise is available our placement cell.
Activities of Placement Advisory Bureau :
- To arrange Campus Interviews
- To improve student personality by counseling from Private and Government Sectors
- To provide Awareness and knowledge by Guest faculty
- To Arrange seminars on different subjects like “Employment Opportunities in the local Industries” to provide useful career related guidance, knowledge for trainees.
- To contact personally various local industries for their man power requirements.
- To arrange “Self Employment Shibirs” to provide information of different self employment schemes of government to trainees.
- To provide newspapers, magazines (career guidance, general knowledge, motivation), employment news to trainees.